Sunday, June 3, 2012

Our baby Joe!

This is Joseph Dmitri Jones. He was born on May 14, 2012 at 2:15pm and weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and was 19.5" long. He was the smallest baby we've had so far. Now let me tell you a little bit about my childbirth experience. For some reason, I decided I wanted to finally find out was giving birth was really like, so I did it without an epidural this time. It was different. I don't remember everything I said and did during those five horrible hours, but Asher says that I was pretty mean. Apparently after he congratulated me on making it through a particularly painful contraction and was saying, "Good job, Alla, you did it, you did it." I kind of growled and snapped back at him with flames in my eyes, "No, Asher, I DIDN'T DO IT!" We still don't know exactly what I meant by that, but Asher says he kind of just kept quiet after that. He still held my hand though, until close to the end when he says I began to squeeze a bit too hard and his fingers started making cracking noises. Asher says it took him about 30 seconds to finally get his hand free. We never really had had stuff like this happen before during labor. Despite all the suffering that I went through it was a sacred experience for Asher and me.  I do like anesthesia. It's nice.
We love our little Joe so much.

Это Джозеф Дмитрий Джоунс - наш третий ребенок. Он родился 14-го мая 2012-го года в 2:15 дня. Он весил 3 кг 500 гр. В первый раз я решила попробовать родить без обезболивания. Было очень тяжело. Я даже не помню все, что я говорила и делала во время родов, которые продолжались 5 часов. Ашер сказал, что я не очень добрая была. :) Он держал меня за руку все время и во время сильных схваток я ему почти сломала три пальца. Ему потребовалось около 30-ти секунд, чтобы освободить свою руку.
Мы очень любим нашего маленького Джоу.







8 comments:

Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendra said...

What beautiful pictures! He is a doll! :)

Brian and Cathy Phillips said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family. - Cathy

Jewels said...

He's a cutie!! Congratulations! Miss you.

Butler Family said...

He is so cute!! Congrats I am so happy for you guys!!

jkribbit said...

He is so adorable!! Congratulations, Alla! Thanks for posting some pictures of you cute kids! :)

Angelfish said...

So beautiful!! Thanks for posting pictures! I miss you and your family!! Love you!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/upaya-meningkatkan-skor-kredit-agar-lancar-mengajukan-pinjaman/